Planning the wedding was a disaster, and the night before the wedding was a nightmare, but it was all worth it because our
wedding day was by far the best day I have ever had. Everything was perfect (Except for the decorating of the car, which I am still NOT laughing about, that was so mean). Our family and friends took care of everything for us. My dad even cooked chicken for me at the luncheon, while everyone else got steak. My in-laws were amazing; they worked so hard getting their yard ready for us. And my two best friends (Melissa & Heather) made standing in the line such a blast. We laughed so hard. (I love you both)
I just want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to everyone that helped make our wedding day so special. And to all of you who traveled so far to be there, it meant a lot to us.






Hey its good to see that you guys have a blog. Your wedding was so beautiful. Itsn't it the best feeling to know that you waited for him....and now you have this great story to tell your children. Our story is so like yours. On Prom night our senior year I fell in love with Trent. We just clicked so well... and it was unlike anything I ever felt.
ReplyDelete