For our Honeymoon we spent two nights at the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas
and then a week in San Diego, California.
We went to Sea World,

a Padres Baseball Game,
the beach,

and we saw a lighthouse (which was so cool).

Our hotel wasn't as nice as we thought it would be but it was right by the ocean, surrounded my a marina, it was beautiful.
Hey! I am so glad you started a blog. It looks cute!
ReplyDeleteHey, Your blog is way cute, i love it!
ReplyDeleteHey Krista!!!! so I saw your blog-link-thing on Tara and Trents and thought I would say hello!! Your blog looks so good! Im jealous! Anyway, hopefully you don't think Im a stalker. How are you both doing?? What have you been up to lately? How was your first Christmas:)??
ReplyDeleteKrista! HI! I saw your link on Tara and Trents blog so thought I'd say hi. I'm glad to find your blog. So hows married life? Almost a whole year wow, that is exciting! Hope everything is going great for you guys. Where are you living these days?
ReplyDeleteKrista I didn't know you had a blog that is so awesome. It looks like you guys had a great honeymoon. Hope all is well with you and Payden.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Hello! I just found your blog!! How you guys doin?
ReplyDeleteYour honeymoon sounds just like ours!! We stayed at the Monte and went to California for Seaworld and Disneyland! What a fun time! Hope you guys are doing great! :)
ReplyDelete