Saturday, October 10, 2009

Expecting

I’m thinking that pretty much everyone that knows me that would read this already knows, but... we are expecting a baby boy in January. It is kind of scary to think that we are going to be parents and to have our lives change so much, but we are so excited to start our little family. We can’t believe how much we have been blessed these last 7 months. It is amazing how things work out the way that they are supposed to.


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting they need a boy on the Anderson side. I didn't hear the news till just barely...congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista! I didn't know you were pregnant! that is so cool!!! your going to have such an adorable little boy! January will come so fast! I'm due in June and it seems like a lifetime away! But congrats! You will be such a cute mommy!!

    ReplyDelete